Tuesday 1 September 2015

The Break Up

The break up

My heart was paralyzed, tears were in my eyes
When you said, I am leaving you
Don't know what to say, I'm still in shock 
finding what has happened and why
But you went away holding the hand of another guy

To shine always, my heart was not of gold or silver
now anger and hate are also feelings that I have
If this is the reason I would have changed, to be better only for you, my love
But you went away holding the hand of another man

My heart was like a desert, you were the furtile rain 
now you have left me, what stays is only pain
But I am still waiting  standing in front of this door
knowing you will never come again
It seems you are happy in the arms of another man

For this kind of pain in my heart, there is no surgery
my heart is broken now, still I think of you as an angel
I want to start to write, to tell about our love story
imagining my life without you, I can't even hold my pen straight
But you're are happy in the arms of another man

I admit my mistakes, I want to convince you
but what's the use of taking a ticket on a departed train 
somewhere in my heart there is relief and happiness for you
Because you seem so happy in the arms of another man


No comments:

Post a Comment