Tuesday 1 September 2015

Smartlove

Smartlove

My heart was like gimgerbread 
Android version 2.3
When i saw you, automatically it got updated
to Kitkat version 4.3

You have left no space in my heart
you are my screen wallpaper
When i want to see you, i just close my eyes
you appear like screensaver

I will never hang, I will never brake 
little bit strong and little bit faster
I will be with you everytime with full battery back-up
When you are with me i don't need any charger

My RAM and Processor are the creation of god
you don't get any developer better than him 
My memory is filled with your smile and thoughts,
i want you to be my lifetime validity SIM

Facebook,Whatsapp,Twitter wherever you go
i will follow You
Don't know when you will reply
But i will be still online Waiting For You

  





No comments:

Post a Comment