Tuesday 1 September 2015

Friendship

Friendship

If I am 
stuck in the middle of the sea,
You will even swim to find me!
If I am caught in a labyrinth and can't see,
You'll be the light to guide me!
There is no blood relation no permanent bond
Holding hands, it's just trust we carry along..


You perceive my pain
When smile, I try to feign...
'You' care how I feel
for others, it's no big deal!
We are embedded with different minds,
'Love' is what truly binds...
'Love' that can never end,
There's nothing broke that friendship can't mend!


Dirty jokes,Harmless bitching,Conspirational winks
and so many other things!
When together our, imagination infallibly gets its wings
You are the sky full of stars
you always lie in my heart
You are the lightning from the cloud
no one can make us apart!


What comes and goes is a trend,
but what stays forever is You, my dear friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment